Allergy Certified, AC (makeup)
All Sprout makeup pencils are allergy labeled by AllergyCertified.
AllergyCertified is an international allergy brand that certifies cosmetics, make-up, diapers, and hygiene products worldwide. The goal is to make it easier for you as a consumer to buy allergy-friendly, no matter where in the world you live.
AllergyCertified is based in Denmark, and their criteria has been prepared by Danish experts, who check all ingredients and concentrations of each product and ensure that it is as gentle on the skin as possible.
With AllergyCertified, you can be sure that:
1. There is the lowest possible risk of allergy. An experienced toxicologist has assessed the product for allergies.
2. Each ingredient is assessed individually - based on the concentration in the product.
3. All the raw materials have been examined.
4. An external laboratory carries out random checks.
5. The product does not contain substances with suspected endocrine-disrupting effects. An experienced toxicologist has evaluated the product for endocrine disruptors.
AllergyCertified is a member of the European Society of Contact Dermatitis and keeps up to date on the latest research in skin allergies, perfumes, preservatives, and other problematic substances. In addition, AllergyCertified has an advisory board of three members from Europe and the United States, all of whom specialize in specific ingredients and allergies.